Sunline Saltimate Pe Jigger Ult X8 300m 10lb 4.5kg 0.6 Braided Line 532896 fashion brands
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Sportex Nova Spinn-Rute Angel Twitch PT-1902 195cm 30g 6,5ft 11-38g,
Shimano STRADIC 4000 FE Spinning Freshwater Fishing Reel Bass Trout Pike 1065,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Snow goggles SALICE 604DARWF Cromo lenti Antifog RW black,
- C--SET HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE HEADSTALL BREAST COLLAR BROWN BUBB
- Coghlans CampHeat Emergency Fuel Can 6 Pk (2 Cans Per PK), mfg 0450
- KUIU Scree Gaiters Vis Cameo Large New
- NEW Spy Optic MARSHALL Snow Goggles Ski Snowboard Snowmobile with bonus lens
- Cuissard cycliste Nalini Credit agricole Hiver Pro vintage cycling - 6 XXL
- 2018 G. Loomis E6X Steelhead 1083-2S STR Med-Light Fast Spinning Rod 12735-01
- Mammut Smart 2.0 Belay Device - radiance - one size
- STRIPER GEAR SURF CANAL BAG SR-04
- 38mm tubular carbon bike rim,700C ,high quality,racing rim one pc 23mm width
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.