Showman Rainbow Tie Dye Fringe Leather Rhinestone Concho Headstall Breast Collar official quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Shimano Sedona SE6000FI Spinning Reel BRAND NEW ,
Smith IO Ski Goggle AUSTIN AC CHROMAPOP SUN PLATINUM MIRROR,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Sufix Elite Monofilament Fishing Line 3000 Yds, 10 Lb., Clear,
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Battery Pedelec Down Tube Townie Marrs Moustache EVO ISY
- 16” Crosby Olympia All Purpose Jumping Saddle
- Magforce Swift Case Office Bag
- Spinning Fishing Reel Freshwater Kastking Saltwater Surf Carp 3000-6000 series 9
- 27.5 WTB Frequency i19, i23 or WTB KOM i21, Shimano SLX 110mm Boost Front Wheel
- (3.6m, Pink) - Fladen Charter Beachcaster Rod 100-250g. Brand New
- NEW Dogbone Stubben Steeltec Loose Ring Seet Copper Bit 5 Mouth
- OTTER PRO XTREME DUTY LED LIGHT KIT
- Shimano Women's, Shimano Team Jersey, Green White, X Large
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.