Showman Leather Hope Ribbon Headstall w Pink Rhinestones & Concho 7' Reins big sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Shimano Scorpion 14 201HG Left Handle Bait Reel Fishing Japan Import,
Smith 2017 18 Quantum Asian Fit Ski Helmet - MIPS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Sufix 648-020 20 Lb Clear Superior Premium Mono Line 2KG Spool 11745 Yds 12421,
- Anglers Choice Suncoast Angler's Choice 6 Stainless Steel Plier Display 24 Each
- TSG Knee gasket Brace AD
- E-Bike 48V 17.4Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Beetle Whistler Benelli Definitive
- CMP Skihose Snowboardhose GIRL SALOPETTE blue winddicht wasserdicht
- Castelli 2018 Men's Team Sky Sanremo 3.3 Cycling Speed Suit - V4008220 (white -
- Kamp-Rite Director's Chair with Table, Cooler, and Bottle Opener (Open Box)
- Penn Senator 4 0 113H Fishing Reel High Speed
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Stinger Cosway Flitzbike Rikonda
- 14” Billy Cook Barrel Saddle, Very Comfortable, Good Quality
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.