Ski Touring Scott Superguide 88 W take up to 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Shimano SURF LEADER Telescopic 425-DXT Surf Casting Rod New ,
Snowbee Classic CF8F Floating Line - Pale Yellow, 90 ft,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SWEATSHIRT Hood Formula One 1 Sahara Force India Logo F1 black XXL DE,
- LG Lithium Battery Li-Ion 36V 10.4Ah for Electric Bicycle E Bike conversion kit
- Ski Snowboard Goggle Magnetic Interchangeable LenUV Predection Helmet Compatible
- 16'' E-Bike Conversion Hub Motor Bicycle Conversion Kit 36V 48V 240W 350W Z2J2
- Yocaher Micro Cruiser Blank Complete - Natural
- NATURAL ANIMAL FEEDS GASTRIAID EQUINE HORSE DIGESTION & BEHAVIOUR
- NOS Universal Super 77 brake calipers
- Shimano FD-M9000-E XTR triple front derailleur, side swing, side pull, E-type
- Salt Plus HQ 4 Piece BMX Bars - 9 Inch - Chrome 4 Piece BMX Handlebars
- Greys NEW Platinum Drogue for Fly Fishing
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.