Shimano Thunnus CI4 12000 Spinning Reel TU12000CI4 - FREE SHIPPING - special offer
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Stylish 5 point Breastplate & Martingle Decorated with Diamonte and sheep skin.,
SHOWMAN TEAL & BROWN NAVAJO DIAMOND PRINT HEADSTALL & BREAST COLLAR SET 13179,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
St. Croix Imperial Fly Rod - 5wt 9'0 4pc w BONUS FLY LINE CREDIT,
- MSR Men's Lightning™ Ascent Snowshoes
- Shimano Ultegra 1000 FB ULT1000FB Front Drag Fishing Reel
- Adidas Women's Supernova Fitted Tank Top AI7996 AI7993 Yoga Training Sleeveless
- White River Hobbs Creek Fly Fishing Rod
- Mitchell GT PRO DORADE Combo
- Nice 3x3m Waterproof Tent with Spiral Tubes White Free Shipping
- Shimano Bicycle Disc Brake redor - RT-EM900 - M 180MM - IRTEM900M
- Rohloff Seilbox Ex Nr.8212 - Speedhub Remplazo Parte
- Garmin 010-01199-30 GPSMAP 64sc Worldwide GPS Receiver-8.0-Megapixel camera
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.