Sufix 832 Braid 30 lb Neon Lime 300 yards all goods are specials
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Spiderwire SU50G-1500 Ultracast Ultimate Braid Line 50Yd,
SHIMANO SPARE SPOOL TO FIT STRADIC CI4+ 3000 FB (RD 17713),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
SMITH OPTICS SAMPLE I OX SKI SNOWBOARD SNOW GOGGLE SOLAR IGNITOR MIRROR,
- PREMIUM 38 50 60 88mm carbon rims Road Bike 700C CLINCHER HIGH TG lighter Rim
- Indian Iron Horse Bridle Bit Country Style House Vintage Wall Décor. G42-131 US
- White 27.2mm Super light 179g sokin White Carbon ROAD MTB Bike Seatpost
- Pantaloncini MTB women Alpinestars 2017 Stella Drop black-Ocean
- Buff Margo Pom Pom Beanie Hat - blueee
- LOT OF 2 VINTAGE UNION HARDWARE SUNNY BROOK 3 PCS ROD & YELLOW 2 PCS ROD
- DT Swiss M 1900 Spline 15X100 - W0M1900AGIXS012618
- Professional Snowmobile Ski Goggles Double lens Layers Glasses Unisex Adult New
- Shimano Ultegra Aero Polished 27,2 mm Seatpost nearmint
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.