Maglite 2-Cell D Flashlight made in USA brand new + extra gift no minimum
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
LEATHERMAN Wingman - Multitool - 14 in 1 - Stainless steel 831814 New Sealed,
Maillot de Cyclisme manches courtes Femme Shimano Escape Print black Ultra purple,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Moultrie 4.3 Inch Picture and Video Viewer,
- Zipp Vuma Chrono Carbon Crankset Speed Weaponry 53 39 - 9 10s 172.5mm
- ASICS 1014A006 Kid's GT-1000 7 PS Running shoes color Azure Fuchsia Purple
- Pearl iZUMi Women's W X-Alp Launch SPD Cycling shoes, Smoked Pearl Highrise, 43.0
- Lindy Fisch-Landehandschuh Bester Handschuh für sicheres Landen von Fischen
- 1992 Giant ATX 770 Mountain Bike XL Deore Manitou
- O3GL023 Obersee Girl's Girls Gymnastics Leotard - Nina Purple
- Continental Gatorskin Folding 700 x 28mm - (2) One Pair - New
- Netzteil Ladegerät für E-Bike Zundapp 54.6V 1.8A Cannon
- CYCLEOPS MAG HOME TRAINER KIT
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.