Maglite 12V Straight Wire Rechargeable System supply quality product
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Leatt DBX 3.0 Mountain Bike Short,
Maillot de VTT manches courtes Alpinestars 2017 Mesa Royal blue Bright blue,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Moultrie MCG-13272 A-40I Pro (2018) All Purpose Series Camera, Native,
- Leobaiky Mens Cycling Clothing Set 0utdoor Sport Bicycle Bike Suit Jersey... New
- Ski Boardng trousers, Mens Large, very good condition
- 135g,30.9x350mm Climax SP02B 3K gloss carbon Seatpost Ti Hardware Road MTB White
- YGK P.E Line Odd Port WXP1 High Quality 300m P.E 8 , 120 lb (0331)
- Nash Lunettes Ops Harnais de Pesée Pêche à la Carpe
- NOS RITCHEY OCR COMP MTB MOUNTAIN BIKE CLINCHER RIM 26 32H 90S VINTAGE
- Shimano Fc-7710 46T Chainring 1 2X1 8 - Y16S46001
- Salomon Sense Pro Max Mens Running shoes - blueee
- Green Metallic Foam Handle Swarm Series Spincast Fiberglass Rod and Reel Combo
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.