Maglite 111-lumen Mini Maglite Led Flashlight (red) MGLTSP32036 good quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Leatt Adult DBX 3.0 All Mountain V19.2 Bicycle Half Helmet Adult Mountain Bike,
Maillot de cyclisme Meta navy - Inverse,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Moultrie M Series M40i TrailCam MCG 13182 Plus Spy Point X Cel 720W A V Camera,
- OZARK TRAIL 12-Person Base Camp Tent with Built-in LED Lights NEW
- Sitka Core Light Weight Hoody Subalpine 3XL - U.S. Free Shipping
- Prologo Choice MAX TR Road Bicycle Saddle With C-Look Base NOS
- Hercules Red Pink 10-300lb Extreme PE Braided Fishing Line 300 500 1000m Strands
- Vintage shoes ciclismo cycling shoes Diadora 41
- Body-Solid GMR5 Short Medicine Ball Stand Gym Storage Equipment
- Reggisella PINARELLO Full Carbon 1K per DOGMA F8 DOGMA F10 GAN S RS
- Kincade Padded Plain Raised Bridle
- Yes4All 50 lb Adjustable Dumbbell Weight Set - Cast Iron Dumbbells
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.