Maglite 111-Lumen LED Mini Flashlight large discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Marson RN-1 Rivet-Nut setter 5mm,
Leatt 3DF AirFlex Pro MTB Knee Guards Small,
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Santini 2017 Impero Winter red,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
MOULTRIE Game Digital LCD Camera DGW-100 Still & Video Clips Infared Sensing,
- Ozark Trail 12 Person 3 Room L-Shaped Instant Cabin Tent Hiking Fast set-up
- Sitka Core Heavyweight Zip T Forest Size Medium -U.S. Free Shipping
- Prolite Hinged Knee Stabilizing Brace Airflow Wrap Around Sports Support Patella
- Hercules Extreme Strong Braided Fishing Line 1500M 1640Yds 6lb-100lb PE 4 Strand
- Vintage Santini Jersey Bib Combo Size 2
- Body-Solid G5S Selectorized 6 Station Multi Home Gym - Commercial Grade 210lbs
- Regatta Womens Ladies Romina Long Hooded Waterproof Breathable Raincoat .99
- Kincade Coordinate Nylon Lunge Cavesson with Swivel Rings on Padded Nose
- Yes4All 35 lb Kettlebell Weights for Body Workout - Cast Iron Kettlebells²2D
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.