Maglite 110V&12V Adptr w Chrgr Mag Chargr LED Flashlight RL1019 low 40% price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Leatt 3DF 5.0 Elbow Guard Youth Off-Road Body Armor,
Maillot de Cyclisme manches longues Femme Giro 2017 Chrono pink,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Moultrie Feeders 40i Camera MCG-13182,
- APACHE RECON 174cm 18m, white with grey&red binders, great used condition
- ULTRA RARE CAMPAGNOLO EARLY PredOTYPE CRECORD C-RECORD CORSA CRANKSET 1984 (4)
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Gedesheng Rymebikes Harbin Sigma Falco
- Colmic reel W-beach 6500 beach ledgering surf casting
- Cateye Hr-12 Ble Heartrate Sensor
- KCNC V6 VB6 MTB Brake Set V-Brake Arms & Brake Levers New 319gr set bluee
- New lange RS 130 wide, ski boots, Race, Size 26.5, Skiing, Ski Boot
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah 562Wh Battery Pedelec Down Tube with Li-Ion original cells
- 16 leather General Purpose GP Saddle
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.