Maglite Mini Mag 131 lumens Flashlight Krypton D bluee cheap sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Leatt DBX 3.0 All-Mountain Helmet,
Maillot de vélo vintage Once Etxe_Ondo Go On XXL,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Moultrie MCG-13182 M40i 16 MP Infrared Scouting Trail Cam Game Camera NEW,
- GOMU 10-30x50 Zoom Focus Spotting Monoculaire HD Nitrogenization
- Noble Outfitters Ashley Performance Long Sleeve Riding Shirt UV Predection Plum
- DMT D1 black numero 44 - Cycilng shoes NEW
- 300cm 10ft Hand Cast Mono Fishing Net Spin Network Saltwater Bait Fish + Sinker
- Men's Military BDU Tactical Uniform Shirt Pants Kryptek Hunting Airsoft Suit Set
- Supreme Products Supreme Stain Remover Shampoo 1l Clear - Professional Horse 1
- 74ed Freestyle Handlebar 22.2mm Chrome BMX Free Style Bicycle Handle bar 769993
- Vision Fly Fishing Vest XL
- Mastery Atlantic Salmon Sh.Head (colors TBD) Intermediate Sink 5
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.