Mens Tactical Pants,Size 40 ,Charcoal TRU-SPEC 1079 supply quality product
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Length:||14.000||Material:||65% Polyester/35% Cotton Ripstop|
Maglia a maniche lunghe ciclismo Giro 2017 Chrono Bright red,
Milestone Camping Super Dome Four Person Tent - orange,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Lindon Farms TROPICAL FRUIT MIX 300 Servings Camping Emergency Survival NEW,
- Hatch Finatic Fly Reel - Size 5 Plus Large Arbor - Clear bluee
- BIKINI COMPETITION SUIT NEW NPC BIKINI WFBB IFBB FITNESS BIKINI POSING
- RARE - Old School BOSS BMX Cranks - 180mm Crankset
- KastKing Royale Legend Fishing Rods (Casting Rod 2 pcs, 7'3' M Power Fast Line
- Xcel Hawaii Womens Full Wetsuit Size 10 X-Flex 4 3 - Retail 399
- NEW DT Swiss BR710 Big Ride Fat Bike 26 32h Rim FULL WARRANTY
- Campagnolo Record Zipp 202 285 Carbon Tubular Road Wheelset Wheels Campy
- Mavic Open Pro UST Tubeless Miche Primato 32 H Handbuilt Wheels 10 11 Campagnol
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.