Mens Tactical Pants,S,Inseam 34 TRU-SPEC 1391 best price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Length:||15.000||Material:||50% Nylon/50% Cotton Ripstop|
Magellan Cyclo 315 GPS Cycling Computer USA Maps Ant+, NEW, FREE SHIPPING,
Michelin Tyres - Road Mich Pro4 Endur blueev2 700X23C bluee,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Limar 888 MTB Helmet Lim 888 Mtb L59-63 Bu,
- Camping redisserie Grill for Outdoor Campfire Cooking, 24 x 16 , Steel BBQ Spit
- PAIR OF ATLANTIC SALMON FLIES ARTISAN MADE
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Green World Bike Pedego Hover-1 Isabeau
- Level II Body Armor sz LARGE Survival Tactical Bullet Proof War Paintball Air
- Sleazy Sleepwear for Horses Army Girl Sheet & Hood w Zipper Set Size XL
- 1093cm Aluminum Riding Ankle Mountain BMX Bicycle Bearing Pedals Palin Pedals
- Zebco Quantum Stinger Spin Ssp80 102Mh Combo
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.