Mens Tactical Pants,M,Inseam 30 TRU-SPEC 1312 in stock
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Length:||15.000||Material:||65% Polyester/35% Cotton Ripstop|
Source: Moab Brewery Especial Cycling Jersey,
Magellan Outdoors Bastrop 5 Person Dome Tent,
Microbrewery Men's Cataluna Cycling Jersey Small,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
LIMAR F60 CYCLING GLASSES (color Options),
- SW-Stahl LED Telescopic Torch with 30022SB
- Fishing Fans Cornhole Boards w Bags Corn Hole Beanbag Game Set 415
- Daiwa 17 WINDCAST 5000 Spininng Reel SURF CASTING from Japan New
- Columbia W Reardan Pass Women US 8 Wanderschuhe Bergschuhe Outdry NEU
- NORDICA NEMESIS 169cm Womens Ski with top of the line Marker Griffon 12 Bindings
- Diadora 9896IRT IRON TEAM Womens SPD Bike Cycling Spinning shoes sz 39 US 6.5
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.