MAMMOTH COOLERS CRUISER SERIES COOLERS 15 QUART TAN TAN W HANDLE 100% authentic
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Limar 360 Bike Helmet Grey,
MAXIMA ULTRAGREEN BULK MONO LINE 4LB 3300YDS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NAVAJA VICTORINOX EVOLUTION 17 15 FUNCIONES 2.3913.E,
- Ultralight TiTo GR9 Titanium Folding Stool Fishing Chair Seat Camping Barbecue
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Electric Bike Company Pegasus
- Columbia PFG Low Drag Offshore Fishing Shirt Mens 3 XL Long Sleeve Button Front
- Certified Safety K615-025 FAC-3 Class B First Aid Cabinet, ANSI Z308.1-2015
- Keen Womens Terradora Walking Hiking shoes Really Nice
- New Never Cast Sage X 690-4 fly rod 6 weight 9 foot 4 piece
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Batterie Pedelec Down Tube Lankeleisi Moskino Ecolo Dahon
- 17.5 DEVOUCOUX MAKILA S SADDLE (S16014181) DEMO, FULL BUFFALO - XVD
- MAGLIA CASTELLI TRASPARENTE 3 WIND FZ black ANTRACITE size S
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.