Meindl SX GTX Men's Hiking Boots Trekking shoes Outdoor shoes Lace-Up shoes New wholesale price and reliable quality
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
LOUIS GARNEAU Women's Sapphire Cycling shoes MTB Cleats Magenta Purple US Size 8,
Merida Challenger Cycling Team Clothes Men's Cycle Bike Jersey Set Reflective,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
LESOWN Hunting Trail Camera Wildlife Game Cam High Power LED Waterproof +TF Card,
- OBERMEYER Boys ski pants sz 10 junior
- Easton EC30 Road Fork 700c Carbon Fork 1 Threaded 155MM Touring Gravel Cahrity
- 50 PCS. FISH HEAD RIG, FLUKE JIG LURE, 3 OZ. UNPAINTED
- Military Style MOLLE Mach-1 AR Tactical Mesh Assault Vest Belt GENUINE MULTICAM
- SHIMANO Spinning Rod Sephia SS Si S803M for EGI Squid Fishing New
- Adidas Alphabounce LEA Men's shoes Clear Brown Running White by3122
- Weaver Leather Draft Horse Headstall Set with 7' Reins and 6 Snaffle Bit Brown
- Mens Sz 9 - 9.5 Lange bluee World Cup 130 Downhill Ski Racing Boots Made in
- New North Face Womens Storm III WP Hiking Trail shoes, Sz 6.5, Dark Brown
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.