LEATHERMAN MULTI TOOL FOLDING KNIFE SUPER TOOL 300 -MX2 perfect
MERRELL Chameleon 7 Slam Luna LTR J32889 Outdoor Hiking Trekking shoes Mens New,
Lezyne Mega C GPS Computer Limited Edition Yellow,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Marmot Evelyn manga larga Womens, langarm-damenbluese, emberglow,
- Patines En línea Ajustables Rollerblades ,Ruedas Suaves De Gel Para Niñas Medio
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec ELBY Porterbike Megamo Anniser
- 100mm PCD Trailer Cast Wheel Hub with Sealed Bearings For Ifor Williams P6 P7
- LL Bean Snow shoes - Winter Walker 25 - With Bag
- Smith Optics Holt Jr Youth Ski Snowboarding Helmet - Crazy Pink Small
- 2 fishing lures Cordell Big Dipper RARE Natural Crawdad DiverLOOK WOW
- ZEBCO pro staff spinning fishing reel PS 40 ball bearing
- NEW 1997 RANGER 334 SEAT UPHOLSTERY (FULL SET) ()
- OLD SCHOOL BMX 1978 SCHWINN MAG SCRAMBLER SX100 OG PAINT & DECALS VINTAGE RARE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.