Muc-Off Ultimate Bicycle Cleaning Kit Bike new branded
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
McKinley Camping Trekking Freizeit Faltbett QUAD COT grey blue,
NCAA Men's Adrenaline Promotions Central Missouri Cycling Jersey,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
MAGPUL TEJAS EL BURRO GUN BLT COY 38,
- Shimano PD-R9100 pedal axle assembly, right hand
- RIP CURL Men's 2.2 DAWN PATROL L S BZ Springsuit - FAN - Small - NWT
- G LOOMIS PRO GREEN SERIES PGR823S SPINNING ROD NEW
- Zefal Husky Heavy Duty Floor Pump, 50 mm Gauge, 16 bar 230 psi, 3.1 kg -...
- Ashaway slip cast reel vintage
- Pearl Izumi Pursuit Wind Thermal Top Jersey, Medium
- LOT of 50+ Vintage Quality Spin 1 32 Spinner Baits and 3 Frogs - On Cards
- 17set Tactical T6 LED 90000lm Zoomable Flashlight Torch+Charger+18650 Battery
- NPC BIKINI COMPETITION SUITS NPC blueeE WFBB IFBB POSING SUIT FITNESS WBFF
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.