Mountain Equipment Spellbinder Sleeping Bag 60% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||[shell] Helium 20D||Item Width:||18.00|
|Style:||55 to 30 Degree Down Bags||Manufacturer:||Mountain Equipment|
MARVEL LEGENDS GEAR MASEI IRON MAN MOTORCYCLE HELMET OPEN FACE HARLEY HELMET 301,
Mustang 4-One Type I Vest F Adults Over 95Lbs,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
MAGLIA INTIMA OUTWET ISLANDA MERINOS blue MELANGE Size TG 2 (L XL),
- 2713243-11 Frogg Toggs Amphib BTFT Neoprene Chest Wader Cleated Sz 11
- (46 (EU), Savanna) - Fjällräven Women's Karla Zip-off Trousers Long Pants
- NEW Dragon X2 Gigi Signature gold Smoke Mens Ski Snowboard Goggles + Lens Rt 220
- Outdoor Adventure Faux Suede Pop Up Padded Chair
- Shimano XT Cassette 10 Speed CS-M771 MTN M771 11-36 S
- Präzisionstraining Neopren Volle Schulterstütze - black red, Mittel - Pt
- Helly Hansen Womens Merino Mid Graphic Baselayer Pants
- Vintage Emergency Support Unit 1990-95 US Coast Guard Approved Earthquake Floods
- BKOOL SMART IR RODILLO BICI ENTRENADOR CICLO SIMULADOR 3D WIRELESS BICICLETA
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.