Merrell Moab 2 Waterproof (Women's) Falcon sale
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
MAGLIA KARPOS RAPID grey SCURO Size L,
MIMO DESIGN WOODEN SKULL Woman's Cycling Jersey Bike Shirt Top Short Sleeve,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Logas Tri Suit Mens Sleeveless Triathlon Clothing triathlon One Piece Padded,
- CMI Heavy Duty 3 Pulley
- Casque timeless tout-en black anthracite size l 002203175 Suomy vélo
- Kamik Snow Boots - Girls - Size 5
- Penn Regiment 8ft ll Inner Boat Rod 20lb 30lb 50lb
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Batterie Pedelec Down Tube Definitive Kwikfold Green´S Green
- 14 Green 12 Squid Splash Spreader Bar W Stinger and Bag CanyonTuna &Billfish
- LSU Louisiana State University Bike Jersey SMALL Zipper Men's Coolmax
- SPIDERWIRE 1370455 SS20BC-1500 Stealth Camo bluee 20lb 1500yd
- 20 FORK WHITE 1-1 8 X 20MM BUTTED CRO-MO
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.