McLoughlin Bros. Circus Vintage Style Cornhole Board Skin Wrap FREE SQUEEGEE enjoy saving 30-50% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Louis Garneau Carbon Jersey - MEDIUM,
Mens Tactical Pants,42 x 34 Sz TRU-SPEC 1433,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
LED Upgrade for Maglite 800 lumen 3-6 D cell,
- 1.5 Poly Dacron 50ft Battle Rope Exercise Workout Strength Training Undulation
- X-Bionic Man Accumulator EVO Energy Hose medium Funktionshose Laufhose Pant 3 4
- Musto Ladies Burnham Waterproof Country Coat -Liquorice-CS2280 - all sizes - new
- NOS Arctic Cat Snowmobile Ski 0703-274 '76 - '78 Pantera Cross Country Cat
- SHIMANO DURA ACE HYD BRAKE CALIPER- FRONT OR REAR - BR-R9170
- Sacoches latérales shield pannier s bluee 14 litres rouler-dessus 2178102800
- gold Label white Vaseline Pferde Pferd Pferdepflege & Erste Hilfe
- DAM EFFZETT 8-BRAID, 250m, 0.08mm, 4.5kg, mossgreen, geflochten, 52663
- B James England Richard Walker Mk 4 cane carp rod whipped red
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.