Lot of 500 - Blistex Lip Ointment - Medicated Lip Balm fitness retailer
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Moxie Gear Sale UP to RRP Shin Gaiters bluee Large,
Madison Flux Womens MTB Mountain Bike Baggy Cycle Cycle Shorts,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Merrell Womens Pine Vent LdsCL99 Waterproof Walking shoes,
- XL Folding Campfire Grill Heavy Duty Campfire Grill Cooking Over An Open Fire
- Altra Duo Running shoes Men Navy orange US Size 9.5
- Park Tool Wrench Combo 6-17mm Set
- Lemieux Mesh Brushing Boots - White - Medium
- 110mm Poli black Zipp Tige Cours De Service Sl 17 - Course Vélo Route Guidon Deg
- North Shore Billet Giant 12x142mm Derailleur Hanger
- Clifbar Clif Shot Energy Gel Choc Cherry Turbow 100Mg Caffeine Box of 24
- Mozzo posteriore ds142sb alu 36 fori shimano 10v disco black MDS142SB NOVATEC Moz
- FSA Tempo Compact Crankset 50 34 170mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.