Lof of 50 Mylar Food & Grain Storage Bag Can 10x14 buy brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Moultrie A-25i Game Trail Camera w SD Card + Batteries MCG-13297 (Open Box),
Lowepro Passport Duo Appareil Photo size Pochette + Sac à Dos,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
MERRELL Annex Trak Outdoor Hiking Trekking Athletic Trainers shoes Mens All Size,
- Daiwa CERTATE HD4000H fishing spinning reel MADE IN JAPAN
- Coyote Brown Tactical Vest Cross Draw Adjustable Molle Modular redhco 4491
- Guarnitura bici FSA K-Force MegaExo compact 50-34 170 Crankset road Bike 10s
- Obermeyer Metallic Purple Vintage Ski Snowboard Stirrup Pants Size 8 Womens
- Easton EC90 SL Stem 10D 31.8X80mm
- 50 Miniature Donkey, Miniature Horse Waterproof Turnout Blanket w tail cover
- Military Tactical Survival Outdoor Crossbody Bag Utility Pouch Included I_g
- Shimano spinning rods World Shaura bus 21053R-3 10.6 Fito P O
- Adidas Alphaskin Tech Long Sleeve Training Top Mens White Fitness Gym T-Shirt
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.