Mega Can Cooler- Mexi Can up to 65% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Louis Garneau Saturn of Toledo Men's Cycling One Piece Race Kit Medium w chamois,
Mens Thermal Full Sleeve Zipper Cycling Jersey Top Outdoor Wear Sports Shirt,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Leki Estate Squalo lungo Nordica da Passeggio Asta Guanti, XS black,
- PEARL IZUMI VAGABOND M4 Mountain Bike shoes Size 41 US
- LEXA-WN300H Daiwa Lexa WN 300H Baitcast Reel 6.3 1
- 1980's racing Cinelli Carrera SLX seat made in saddle
- Nukeproof Horizon - 31.8mm - Alloy Riser Bars
- Continental Bike Tyre Gp 4000 S II Tubular all Sizes
- Neosport 1.5 mm Women's XSPAN Short Sleeve Shirt
- CW-X Women's Ventilator Web Tri Top
- Petitjean CDC Feathers 5 Gram Bags - Yellow (Old)
- SCOTT womens cycling shorts UK XS US XXS was .99 Performance padding
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.