Abel Nippers - Atlantic Salmon more discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
212cc Predator Performance Air Filter, Adapter amp Upgrade Jet,
Abu Garcia 1430505 Revo X Low Profile Combo, 7' Length, 1 Piece Rod, Right Hand,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
1Pc Mini RC Wireless Fishing Lure Bait Boat Remote Control for Finding Fish,
- Barska Optics 1200 Lum,Flashlight, 2X18650 Batt,Charger
- Sheepskin AP Pad, Spine Channeled, High Wither, EquuFelt, Navy bluee
- Sunrace 11-Speed Cassette 11-46T CSMX8 Wide Ratio MTB Cassette,Mountain Bike
- Airflo Streamer Max - Short Fly Line
- TRU-SPEC Men's Lightweight Classic 24-7 Pant, Khaki, 40 x 30-Inch
- Giro Code Techlace shoes Men Grey shoes Size 42 2018 Bike shoes - Mountain
- Champion Equestrian Junior X-air Plus Kids Safety Wear Riding Hat - Navy
- Camping Tent Spirit 2 Durable & Strong 100% Original Russian SPLAV Quality
- Industry Nine Trail Pillarcarbon27.5 inch15mm 12X142(Hg 8-11)Wheels -
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.