33MCC562L.NS4 Zebco 33Micro Cork Comp 562L Sc Combo 4 C free delivery
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
15 USED PREMIUM ROUGH OUT WADE TREE ROPING LEATHER WESTERN HORSE SADDLE,
420 Denier Winter Horse Coat STABLE BLANKET Rust 7020,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
ABU MATIC 280- PRODUCT OF SWEDEN-Nr-714,
- - Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B+ Rulli Allenamento
- Winston Air 490-4 Fly Rod - 9' - 4wt - 4pc - New - FREE FLY LINE
- MOMOI FLUgoldCARBON SOFLEX 100MT 0,40MM
- Nitecore CR6HUNT CREE LED Hunting Kit 4 Mode Red Waterproof Tactical Flashlight
- Shimano Cassette Ultegra 10Spd 12-30 CS-6700
- Roswheel 37L Durable Waterproof 3 in 1 Bicycle Rear Pannier Bag for Cycling
- Garmin STRIKER Plus 4 with Dual Beam Transducer and Predective Cover Bundle
- Daiwa Spinning reel GS3000 ST 800 B set E-10 Daiwa Spinning
- Asics Performance Roadhawk Ff Women's shoes Running shoes Sports shoes Trainers
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.