3 Sets Of Jigs 1 8 oz Glow White Jigs. 1 4 Oz Yell Chart orange,1 8 Oz Standup.. large selection
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Bait Type:||Jig||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Nicaragua|
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
14ft carbon fiber 3 sections CW 100-200G spinning surf casting fishing rod pole,
4.5 Herm Sprenger Pony Snaffle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Abu Garcia Villain 2.0 Spin Rod VS66-5 6'6 1 Piece 8-14LB 2017 + Warranty,
- New 2019 Rome Royal Womens Snowboard 150 cm
- Schwalbe Magic Mary Bikepark MTB Tyre 27.5 (650b), 2.35 23-50psi E-Bike Ready
- RACE FACE Turbine Vorbau 31.8 black
- Horse Martingale Breastplate Elastic Leather Adjustable Outdoor Sport Royal new
- Walther TGS 60 Tactical Guard Series Torch
- BRAND NEW - Dacor 6.5mm Designer Dive Wetsuit - 2 piece - Small
- RST GABEL PULSE 26 TNL 50MM black V & DISC BRAKE 28.6X260X0 FA003860103
- LAMIGLASINSORE PRO MAGNUM CA86MHC 8’6” 12-25Lb Conventional Rod-VERY GOOD SHAPE
- 36 USGI Surplus WAG bags Envinronmental Solid Waste Disposal Ice Fishing
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.