Abu Garcia Spinning Reel REVO ALX 2500SD FREE SHIPPING hot sales
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Abu Garcia 1395564
50 4oz Pyramid Sinkers FREE SHIPPING ,
1000 Eagle Claw Sz.4 Pro-V Bend Seaguard Red Aberdeen Hooks (203RM-4) EB100202,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
25m 27yd 210lb KUREHA Manyu Premium Flugoldcarbon Line Leader,
- K2 Luna womens 8.5 snowboarding boots
- PENN INTERNATIONAL (BIG GAME) REEL SPARE REEL FOOT
- E-Bike 36V 11Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Montego Urmas Llobe Fully Charged Fenetic
- 13 + 1BB Gear Ratio Up to 5.2 1 Spinning Fishing Reel with Exchangeable Handle A
- Louis Garneau 2019 Womens Fit Sensor 7.5 - Dark Night - 1050416-308 (Dark Night
- Sonik Vader XS 15ft Shore Rod 4-7oz
- 2 St. MICredEQ Fahrradwandhalter, Wandhalterung für 2 Fahrräder, auch E-Bike
- % % % Safety Vest Predecto Ladyflex SIZE M Level 3% % %
- New C.E. Smith Gen2 Carbon Fiber Center Rigger Pole 2-Sections - 12
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.