Abu Garcia Revo4 STX 8.0 1 unique design
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
5 Robart Pinchless Weymouth Curb Bit w Roller - New,
100% Cotton Canvas 4m Bell Tent - Zipped In Ground Sheet by Bell Tent Boutique,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
24 Oszillation slide sperren Echter Teil 81455 Brosche-n 498 & andere,
- 62 1200 Denier Heavy Winter Horse Coat STABLE BLANKET bluee 403
- Mons Peak IX Night Sky 2-in-1 Tent - 4 Person Base
- Shimano Thunnus 6000CI4 Spinning Reel
- Adidas Mens Adidas Running Primeknit Top Light Yellow
- WESTERN SYNTHETIC ENDURANCE SADDLE PKG (WITHOUT HORN) BROWN 17 (WS_1031)
- Millet Mens Hayes Waterproof Stretch Ski Snow Pants MIV8086 Poseidon Size Medium
- New SHIMANO Deore M610 M615 2x10 Speed MTB Groupset With Disc Brake Set 8 Pcs
- Serfas EG-8240E E-Gel Hybrid Saddle 10.25 x 6.75
- RETRO VINTAGE Campagnolo Super Record Vorderrad Nabe 100mm 36L Front Hub Road
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.