3 Bamboo Fly rods Vintage 7 ½ - 8 - 8 ½ foot good condition 2 reels & flies case best service
1368696 Minn Kota Fortrex Bow Mt Trolling Motor 52 112lb Univ Sonar 2,
3x Metal Jig Fishing Butterfly Saltwater Bait Snapper Jigging Slow Lures Baits,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Abu Garcia Rod Spinning Oceanfield HITOTSU - TENYA OFHS - 250 MS,
- Simms MORADA Long Sleeve Shirt Stone Plaid NEW Closeout Size 2XL
- 100% Authentic Kendo Uniform- Direct From Local Japanese Maker Classic Keigoki
- XTECH ICE MOUNTAIN CAMISETA black black ENERGÍA TERMICA ESQUÍ NIEVE TG-size M
- Myler Bits Western 89-6233 Short Shank Horse Bit
- NOS Cinelli Milano Oval Old Logo Vintage bluee Handlebar End Covers Plugs
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed FC-9000 Chainring 42T-ME for 54-42T 55-42T -
- Saddle MONTEGRAPPA with Springs BROWN + Grips black Bike Graziella - City Bike
- Goode Rider Vintage Vest Saddle Large
- DaNisha Cheetah Sculpture Stretch 170 1750
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.