Deer Tournament Cornhole Set, Grey & Baby bluee Bags honest service
E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Down Tube E-Totem ENZO Coboc HEAD Navigator,
De.power DP-025USB-C 500 lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight with Li-Ion Accu B...,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Down Tube Apollo Eprodigy Fitifito NIZA,
- Frabill Tru Trax Scooper Net with 48-Inch Telescoping Handle Tangle-Free Heavy x
- Yeti Tundra 65qt Cooler Pad Flats Fishing Tarpon Fishing Tarpon Scales
- Animal Mens Lava Bz 4.3 Surf Gear Wetsuit - Graphite Grey All Sizes
- Pearl Izumi Elite Jersey True bluee White Cycling XXL
- Lews Fishing LLS5050L-1,Laser Lite Speed Spin- Combo LLS5050L-1
- 16MP HD 120 FOV Video Recording Wildlife Scouting Infrared Hunting Camera NT1
- NOS SHIMANO ALTUS FD-M311 FRONT DERAILLEUR MECH MTB CLAMP 31.8 34.9 90S VINTAGE
- Columbia Stealth Shot Lite Pants in Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity 140, XL, NWT
- MURDEROUS ROW Bench Press Sling Shot 3XL FAST SHIP-inzer mark bell titan pioneer
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.