Eagle Creek Schnell Aufblasbare Kissen Reisekissen, L Ebony classic fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
E-Bike 36V 20.3Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Helkama Greentrans RUFF Saxonette,
Easton EC90 SL Carbon Bicycle Bike Stem 31.8 x 0 degree x 90mm Matte UD Carbon,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Téo Fat Bike Melkus ENZO Cosway,
- Giant Avail Carbone Entier Fourchette de Course 1.5 Arbre Anthracite Sais
- Cavallo women Maglia Polo Funzionale Kalina
- Campagnolo Super Record EPS Hydro Disc Groupset
- Hunting Trail Camera, 8mp Combo Wireless Camera Trail Game
- Ovation ATS 5-Point Running Breastplate
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Biria REEF WILD Energie Ortler
- ABU GARCIA ORRA Inshore ORRA2INS60 Spinning Reel 1324552 NEW
- LED Headlight Flashlight Lamp 330 Lumens Battery Camping Gear Pure Beam Optic
- Skeeter Mustang Life Vest, 2XL
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.