Sale XS Extra Smooth 8 Ply Braided Spectra Line 30lb 500yds Green (5178) Fins big savings
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
XS Extra Smooth 8 Ply
|Line Class:||30 lb||Type:||Braided Line|
Does not apply
SHIMANO CATANA 2500RC SPINNING REEL, REAR DRAG,
Salomon Focus GT Ski Boots - Size 7.5 Mondo 25.5 Used,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Shimano 14 BB-X Hyper Force C2000DXG Spinning Reel 4969363032997,
- Tamer Pivot Plus XC 29.8mm Suspension Seatpost
- Amigo Bravo 12 Wug Heavy 400g Turnout 5'6
- TRU-SPEC Men's 24-7 Xpedition Pants, Coyote, 32 x 32
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Battery Pedelec Down Tube Picycle Ancheer Diamant Sondors
- Climbing Harness,Treestand Harness,Roofers Tree Working Safety Belt 2DAY SHIP
- Casco Zerorh Two in One - black Lucido yellow Fluo - [58-62] (L XL)...
- K2 Snowboard Stiefel - Räuber 2017 - Boa, All Mountain Freestyle
- Penn International 975 Baitcasting Reel Star drag
- E-Bike 36V 11Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Ancheer Nxbike Matra Sprint E-Rex
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.