Royal King Long Distance Saddle leisure
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Manufacturer Part Number:|
Does not apply
SHIMANO 18 STELLA C2000SHG Japan New,
Run Off Lure Mojo Jig Size 8 oz X 12oz & Tandem Rig Kit White,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Shakespeare Alpha 2528g Fly Reel,
- Milwaukee 2106 300-Lumen LED Headlamp Compact Flashlight Lightweight Light New
- Shimano SOARE CI4+ S706UL-T Ultra Light 7'6 fishing spinning rod
- Adidas Matic a 426 6056 SONNENBRILLE BRILLEN BRILLE Sportbrillen SPORT GESTELL
- Vuarnet Sport Pro Tech Ski Snowmobile Bib Men 50 Multi bluee Winter Aspen Vail
- Mens Kjus Formula Pants 18
- NEW Propper F5294 Men’s Kinetic Stretch DWR Tactical Pants - Khaki
- Serfas FPD-200 Digital Gauge Bicycle Floor Pump Yellow
- Reifen valkyrie pro 700x28c r3c ksct 120tpi Schlauchlos ready 957280852 KENDA co
- Frogg Toggs 2711160-L Frogg Toggs Pilot II Breathable STFT Large 2711160-L - 1
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.