Augason Farms Pinto Beans Pail, 41 lbs. authentic
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Boston Bruins Cornhole Wrap NHL Game Board Skin Set Vinyl Decal Art Decor CO276,
5.11 Tactical Motorcycle Breeches Pants Midnight Navy Men's 30 Regular 74407,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ansmann M350F Led a Mano Torcia a Led,
- Ski Boots 345 27.5 Salomon Flex adjustable 27.5 great condition bag included
- 14 LED Wheel Signal Tire Spoke Lights Motorcycle Cycling Bicycle Bike Wheel Lamp
- YGK P.E Line G Soul Super Jigman X8 300m P.E 2 , 35lb (6859)
- Nash KNX Rod Pod Rutenhalter Rodpod Rutenständer Rutenauflage
- NOS PRO LITE OEM TRE G FORK FORCELLA AMMORTIZZATA
- SHIMANO EXAGE 400 LX BICYCLE 170 MM BIOPACE SG-48 38 28 TOOTH CRANKSET FC-M400
- Salomon women shoes da Trail Corsa x Ultra 3 Mid GTX W bluee red 404755
- Gränsfors Bruks Splitting Axe with Collar Guard 31 Handle
- Days Series Spinning Rod DYS S63UL SFS (0211) Major Craft
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.