Augason Farms Long Grain Brown Rice Pail, 42 lbs. considerate service
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Boots Women's Snowboard SALOMON LUSH 2019 MP 24.5 SAMPLE CASE,
5.11 Tactical Company Duty Cotton Pants Men's 30x32 Fire Navy bluee 74398 720,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
ANDE PREMIUM MONO LINE 3LB SPOOL 50LB 3000YDS CLEAR,
- SIZE 8 KORKERS OMNITRAX V3.0 VERSION 3 ALUMATRAX SPARE REPLACEMENT SOLES
- 12 Speed 11-50T MTB mountain Bicycle Freewheel Road Bike flywheel Cassette gold
- Yeti Tundra 35 Hard Cooler - FREE SHIPPING
- Nash Bait Joggers Carp Fishing Clothing
- NOS NIB CAMPAGNOLO RECORD OR MTB HEADSET 1+1 4 INCH VINTAGE 90s HS-01OR THREADED
- Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9100 11 Speed Rear Derailleur Road Tri Cross Gravel Bike
- Safari Photo Vest Travel Hiking Fishing Camping Hunting Director Video Vest - XS
- Gothenburg (GOSEN) line Tsuyoshisen jigging 8BRAID 300m 30lb (1.5 issue) Japan
- Dare2B Mens Fuseline III Str Stretch Midlayer, Niagra bluee, Large
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.