Augason Farms Long Grain Brown Rice Emergency Easy Prepare Storage 26 Pound Pail best-selling
BORUiT BC10 Tactical Military LED Flashlight Torch Light Zoom Zoomable 6-Mode,
5.11 Tactical Fast Tac Cargo Duty Pants Men's 38x32 Charcoal 74439 018,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Anker Super Bright Tactical Flashlight, Rechargeable (18650 Battery Included),
- 68 spoke FRONT bike wheel 20 x 1.75 Schrader low rider stylish AF
- WISE SEAT PNTN FLD WHT NAVY blue
- Montane Minimus 2 Regular Length Unisex Adventure Gear Sleeping Bag - Electric
- Nitecore LA30 8 x CRI LEDs and 3 x Red LEDs Bi-Fuel Camping Lantern (Yellow)
- Shimano CS-HG500-10 Tiagra 10Spd Cassette 11-32t + CN-4601 10-Speed Road Chain
- Roue avant 26x1.75 dinamo moyeu shimano dh3n30 36f black silver 2146064100
- Gatehouse Conquest Mkii Riding Hat Navy Matt 58cm
- DAIWA STEEZ A TW 1016-H 6.3 1 RH NEW IN BOX
- ASICS Running shoes LADY GEL-KAYANO 25 1012A026 White White US6.5(23.5cm)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.