ANCIEN SAC A DOS MILLET red modèle WALTER BONATTI VINTAGE brands online cheap sale
Big Agnes Q-Core Deluxe Sleeping Pad bluee 20x78 Long,
Daiwa Powermesh Feeder 3,30m-3,90m 3+2 sections feeder rod NEW 2019 ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
ALEKO Vinyl RV 18X8 ft Awning Replacement Fabric Burgundy Fade,
- Topeak Fuel Tank Medium Bag Tube Horizontal Bike
- Avail ABU Spool AMB1518TR Trout special for ABU 1500C Series HEDGEHOG STUDIO
- Vango Cadair Mummy Sleeping Bag
- ENO Pro Fly Rain Tarp Olive 320 cmx190 cm cm PU1000 mm resistente alle in...
- CRAPPIE COMMANDER GRAPHITE JIGGING POLE 11' ULTRA LIGHT ACTION TENN HANDLE
- CMP Softshellhose Sporthose Freizeithose black UV-Schutz Stretch
- Klymit Static V Sleeping Pad
- New Shimano Catana 1000FD 5.0 1 Spinning Reel CAT1000FD
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Ducati Devron BBF Falter Magnum Swagtron
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.