ALEKO 20 x 10 Feet Gazebo Canopy Outdoor Picnic Party Tent White sale online discount
Bayco SL-260 Light Head, Replacement (sl260),
Daiwa Fishing spinning reel 17 Theory 2506 size 2500 Japan import,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
92-96 ARCTIC CAT JAG COUGAR, MOUNTAIN CAT 440 RIGHT SIDE POD, 0718-196,
- Alfred Dunner Women's Petite Ikat Biadere Tee Shir - Choose SZ color
- Troops Themed Cornhole Board Prints Wraps Corn Hole
- E-Bike 48V 11Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Olympia LOCO Maxim Greentrans MIFA
- Chub Vantage Flatbed Wide 8 Leg Lightweight Carp Fishing Folding Bedchair
- Carinthia Tropen Military Army Sleeping Bag Green Comfort 5 C Low -12 C 3 Season
- Iwatani furnace Bata Gen. Abuie (ABURIYA) W [cassette Gas dedicated grilled-s...
- Penn JIgmaster salt water reel, vintage
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Platinum Rollgan Freway Cyrusher
- 100% Wool Western Saddle Pad Blanket
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.