ALEKO 10 X 10 ft Outdoor Party Waterproof bluee Gazebo Tent Canopy discount store
BAXTER HIKING WALKING WORK STEEL TOE BOOTS Size 7,
Daiwa Fishing spinning reel 16 Crest 2506 (2500 size),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
90s MTB Gorilla Brake Booster USED Mountain Bike free shipping Red Anodized used,
- Optimus Crux Lite Powerful 3000W, Ultralight 2.5oz Canister Stove for...
- Shimano Ultegra Schaltwerk RD-6800 GS SS 11-fach lang kurz rear derailleur
- PNW Components Range Stem, Garmin (31.8 Clamp) - 45mm - RST45318GN
- Hardy Leather Rod Tube
- VINTAGE AJP CYCLE MINTERS road frame and fork MADE IN FRANCE
- BIG SM EXTREME SPORTSWEAR Culturismo Pantaloni tuta da ginnastica 1157
- Quik Shade 12 x 12 ft. Straight Leg Canopy, bluee
- Joules Trinity Polo Shirt - Equestrian Fashion Short Sleeve Floral Slim Fit Top
- Women's NIKE POWER Legend Training Tights X Small. 830477-010
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.