Daiwa PE line UVF Surf sensor + Si II 200m 0.8 No. multicolour clearance up to 70%
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Plus Womens Full Figure Hourglass Cycling Bike Shorts US Made,
Bear Grylls Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles for Trail Hiking and Walking,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Heartland AGS HL 741MHRB-SV AGS17 Hayate74 MH AGS casting rod from Japan,
- Abu Garcia Ambassadeur STX Series
- NcStar BSF1012 10-Inch x 12-Inch VISM Soft Ballistic Panel, Rectangle Cut
- Simms Fishing Gallatin Flannel LS Shirt Tumbleweed Plaid - XL - NEW - DISCOUNTED
- BRAND NEW UFE - NEOPRENE COVERED BONE DUMBBELLS - 0.5 TO 5KG
- Yamaga Blanks Spinning Rod bluee Sniper 910H From Stylish Anglers Japan
- Mulinello TRABUCCO INVICTUS FA 4000 - codice 033-98-400
- Nitecore NU20 Rechargeable Headlamp w USB Cord +Adaptors -Optional color Choices
- Shimano CS-5700 105 10-speed cassette 11 - 28T
- Rudy Project Fotonyk Polar 3Fx Hdr Mattblack Stoßfänger red
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.