Daiwa PE line UVF Sorutiga sensor 8 Blade si 600m 1.5 No. 24lb color multi best prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not Apply
Aero Tech Designs Men's Triumph PADDED Cycling Biking Tights Made in USA,
Beanbag Ladder Toss Game Combo Fade-Resistant Graphics UV-Predected Portable,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Harrier Series HR661MFS 6-15 lbs Test, Rod,
- 1 Penn PartSLA3500 or 1418975 Handle Assembly Fits Slammer III 3500 + 4500
- Major Craft N One Series Baitcast Rod NSL T832 M BF (9265)
- Ozark Trail 86.5' X 39.5' Bivy Tent, Sleeps 1 Outdoor Camping Hiking New
- Sit Up Bench Flat Crunch Board Abdominal Fitness Muscle Building Gym Equipments
- Predection crank zefal crank armor fluorescent yellow
- Hongying HA3000 Fishing Rod Pole Reel Telescopic Travel Portable Fish 5.2 1
- Vintage SR Sakae Litage Road Fork 1 Diameter Theaded
- Borsa Porta Bici Portabici SCICON TRAVEL PLUS MTB IMBOTTITA BIKE BAG SCICON MTB
- REPAIR KIT CLEAR PVC WINDOW SHEETING VINYL PLASTIC T2 DEVON CAMPER VAN AWNING
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.