Daiwa PE line UVF Sorutiga sensor 8 Blade + si 600m 2 No. 31lb multi color store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Halloween Zombie Long Sleeve Cycling Bike Jersey Made in USA,
Bean Bag Toss Game Set Aluminum Frame Portable Design W Carrying Case US,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Harrier 6'6 Inshore Spinning 1-Piece Rod HR661MFS - FREE SHIPPING -,
- Rechargeable Hand Operated 8LED Solar Lantern Lamp Emergency Light FM Radios
- Kensington Predective Products Signature Gear Bag
- XLITE100 Bicycle Flashlight Bike Rear Light Auto Start Stop Brake Sensing IPx6
- NEW GILLES BERTHOUD LEATHER RACE BAR PLUGS BROWN ROAD HANDLEBAR MADE IN FRANCE
- Campagnolo Veloce 10s UD 10-fach Kassette (13-26 Zähne) CS9
- Maxxis Ardent K 29 2.4 Mountain Bike Folding Tire 29x2.4 EXO TR Tubeless Ready
- Ergon Gs3 Grips, 100mm Composite Bar End - Large - R1V04-1341331
- Redington Vice Fly Rod - 5wt 9'6 4pc w Fly Line Credit
- Smart Battery Isolator for 4WD Dual Battery System Prepper Surivial Wrangler
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.