Daiwa PE line UVF Sorutiga sensor 8 Blade + si 400m 6 No. 77lb multi color timeless classic
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Uncle Sam Patriotic Cycling Bike Jersey Made in USA,
Bear Paw Wilderness Designs 4.75x9.5 Silpoly Foliage Green Tarp Tent,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Herasao Moonlight Tsuyoshi 18 Fishing Pole From Japan,
- John Whitaker Ripley Fleece Rug 5ft Navy bluee - Rope Navyroyal Horse All Sizes
- Womens Asics Roadhawk Ff Sp Womens Running shoes - Pink
- Penn Long Beach 68 Torpedo Handle Metal Spool Star Drag WITH BOX
- Campagnolo Bicycle Chainring 42T 144 BCD Vintage Road Bike Crankset Parts NOS
- Maneta SRAM XX1 Trigger 11V
- EASTON HAVEN 29 ZOLL Vorderrad 20X110 NEU SONDERPREIS UVP
- QUANTUM SMOKE S3 SM101SPT 6.1 1 LEFT HAND BAITCAST REEL + HAT
- SHORTS NORTHWAVE IDOL BAGGY color bluee SHORTS northwave Idol baggy
- Vintage Pflueger Summit Penn Heddon Langley Bait Caster Reel Lot
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.