Daiwa PE line UVF Sorutiga sensor 8 Blade + si 300m 4 No. 53lb multi color with 60% off discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero Tech Designs Mens Aero Premiere Racing Cycling Bike Jersey Modern USA Made,
Bean Bag Toss Tournament Game Set - Family Fun Inside Outside, Picnic, Party,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa Harrier Inshore Spinning Rod,
- NEW Daiwa spinning reel 16 Joinus 2500 No. 3 -150m with yarn Japan F S
- Original SJCAM SJ360+ HD 1080P 30fps VR Panoramic Camera with Dual lens
- Shimano Ultegra RS700 2x11s Shifters
- Poundout rashguard PURE ANGER SUB-SKIN tech. roz.L
- Heavy Horse Fleece With Tail Flap
- Vintage Cinelli Aerolite Aerodynamic helmet rare collector item
- Bikeroo Most Comfortable Bike Seat Cushion Cover - Premium Quality Exercise Pad
- Radial Unisex Siege HydBag CL82 Hydration Bag
- Kids Ski Goggles G3 Kids Snow Snowboard Goggles Helmet Compatible Sunglasses
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.