Daiwa PE line UVF Sorutiga sensor 8 Blade + si 300m 2 No. 31lb multi color low prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero DeluxeDishtable 144 - 3SDC-L-144,
Beach Wedding Cornhole Boards BEANBAG TOSS GAME w Bags Outdoor Ocean Set 179,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
DAIWA GREAT LAKES STAINLESS STEEL WIRE LINE TROLLING ROD,
- Fox Metah MTB Trail Enduro Mountain Bike Helmet Spring 2018 - Matte black
- C-7-HS HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE HEADSTALL COWHIDE RHINESTONES
- Buff Bike Cycling Sports Polar Multi Functional Headwear Scarf - 108973
- Hanwag Winterstiefel HANWAG Winter Tannäs Lady Gr. 9 - 43 erde UVP
- Okuma EVX b Series Rods
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Accumulator Pedelec Bottle Drössiger KONA Eprodigy
- 64' pink plaid Schneiders light blanket
- Montana Decoy Miss Purr-fect 3D Hen Turkey Decoy
- SHIMANO TWINPOWER SW8000HG Reel TWIN POWER SW 8000 HG Made In Japan
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.