Daiwa PE line UVF Sorutiga sensor 8 Blade + si 200m 1.2 No. 20lb multi color F S enjoy 50% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Adventurer Opti SteriPEN UV Water Purifier ADO.MP-EF BRAND NEW,
Beach Tent Foldable Bounce Tent Sunbath Fishing Tent Outdoor,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa GRAND SURF 15-PE Surf Casting Reel NEW ,
- Syncros XR1.5 Saddle Carbonfiber Reinforced
- Anglers' Favor 8 Pcs LED Luminous Ocean Night Multi Fishing Float +11 Batteries
- Univega Ital Sport Vintage red mens mans bicycle bike chromoly Japan,RARE
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Akku Pedelec Down Tube Isabeau Hersteller ALLE Hp Velotechnik
- Climbing Technology Nevis Flex Ten Point Crampons
- Casco enduro scrambler monocolor bianco opaco taglia l Suomy trail all mountain
- JOO LIFE Pop Up Canopy Tent Shade Ft Slant Leg Beach Shelter， Camping Tent with
- PENN PURSUIT III 2500 SEA FISHING REEL
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Down Tube Ampler E-Mootika Lankeleisi
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.