Daiwa PE LINE UVF SALTIGA Sensor 8Braid+si 300m lb Multi Fishing LINE New not to be missed!
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Aero helmet cone time trial size m l white mighty bike,
Bead hookless 30mm wide x 25mm depth carbon 29er bike rim tubeless compatible,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa GS 4000 LTD Reel - BRAND NEW - FREE DELIVERY,
- Frogg Toggs Amphib II Rubber Nonslip Wading shoes
- YAHILL Ultralight Folding Camping Cot Sleeping Collapsible Portable Foldable Bed
- AMERICAN CLASSIC 24H 130x9MM 10 SPEED CAMPAGNOLO REAR HUB BLADED SPOKES NIPPLES
- Park Tools ParkTool Crown race setting system CRS-1
- 'LIMITED EDITION' Multi colord Navajo Diamond Print Overlay Showman HS BC Set
- 1000 lagen Damast Outdoor Jagd Messer Maserbirke handgeschmiedet 62 HRC Jäger
- NORTH VYBE - Bike Bags - 95L ( 2 bags 1 pair )
- Climax Carbon Integrated Stem Handlebar 42 x 100 Red Drop Bar Road Bike Racing
- MP-04G Mini Floor Pump W Gauge
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.