Daiwa PE line UVF mega sensor 8 Blade + Si 150 meters 3 No. multicolour good price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Affirm Global Wood Burning EZY Stove, Red,
BeHot Winter Cycling BIB Tights (GIT Chamois)- made in by Santini,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Daiwa IPRIMI 56XXUL-S Extra Ultra Light 5'6 trout fishing spinning rod pole,
- Mountainsmith Carbonlite Pro Trekking Poles, Slate
- Shimano ZODIAS 158L-2 Light 5'8 Freshwater Bass Baitcasting Rod
- Adidas Response 3 4 Tight Running women black
- WISE BOAT SEAT ADVANTAGE MAX 4 CAMO WITH GREEN SHELL 8WD139-732G
- Mitchell 310 Taiwan, excellent condition, medium capacity spool - graphite
- NEW US Military Surplus Magnesium Snow shoes w Bindings, Lightweight Universal
- Shift lever Deore SL-M6000 2 3x10v SHIMANO bike mtb gear
- Ritchey WCS 1-Bolt Seatpost 31.6, 400mm, 0 Offset, Blatte
- GARMIN MARINE GT 41-TH TRANSDUCER
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.